Shilajit Tablets – 180ct.
Mattaniah Premium Shilajit Tablets sourced from the Altai Mountains coming in 180 ct.
Our High Himalayan Shilajit goes through a low-heat, solvent-free extraction method and is one of the purest forms of Shilajit available. Containing over 84 organic trace minerals and high levels of fulvic acid that are preferred by our body. Not only do these minerals turn on enzymes for cellular energy, but the high fulvic acid enhances the utilization of other compounds.
Mitigate Stress presents Mattaniah Premium Shilajit Tablets sourced from the Altai Mountains coming in 180 ct.
Mattaniah meaning “Gift from God” is resin shilajit pressed into tablet form for easier dosage accuracy and an efficient way to take. Containing a whole range of organic, rare trace minerals with compounds that allow the body to utilize inorganic minerals effectively. Shilajit is a great alternative to multivitamins.
- Packaged in the USA
- Vegan, Non-Gmo, and 100% Natural
- 3rd Party Lab Tested
- Safe for children 2+
Ingredients: Pure Shilajit Resin
Adults start with 2 tablets (400mg) or directed by a physician daily with or after a meal. Increase dose as needed. Athletes or advanced individuals can increase the dose to 1-2g daily.
Warning: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have kidney stones, or under a doctor’s care, please consult with your physician prior to taking Shilajit.
Kristin Quinn (verified owner) –
I’ve been taking 2 tablets a day for just over 2 weeks now. My main reason for trying shilajit was to help my energy levels (this brand was recommended to my by my sister in law). I went into this super skeptical because, as I’m sure people can relate to, I’ve tried a ton of ‘miracle products’ that do absolutely nothing and it gets old after a while. I decided I’d try shilajit for 2 months (and change nothing else about my diet / supplement regimen) and see if anything changed. So far I haven’t noticed a huge uptake in energy but if I do I’ll update my review. I’m not upset about it though because I’ve noticed a LOT of other benefits that I wasn’t even expecting.
1. I feel mentally clearer. I’ve been dealing with brain fog for years now and just assumed I’d always have it. It’s not completely gone by any means but I feel a lot more “in-the-moment” and I’m also able to recall information a lot quicker! I finally feel somewhat intelligent again lol.
2. My resting heart rate is lower. I’m not sure if that’s an intended result of this supplement, but this whole week my heart rate has been lower and more stable.
3. I’ve lost a little weight and my sugar cravings are gone. Before this, I couldn’t stop craving and eating sugar – now I rarely crave it. That could be a sign that my energy IS improving but I’m not sure. Either way, I’m finding it easier to eat healthy and to say no to processed and sugary foods.
4. My anxiety is SO. MUCH. BETTER. This one I can’t shut up about. I was officially diagnosed with anxiety and depression 3 years ago. I started taking medication which pretty much alleviated all symptoms of depression, but the anxiety was still a pretty big issue. In the last week I’ve noticed I feel amazingly calm. I don’t have so many ups and downs through the day, I accomplish more throughout the day (probably because my brain isn’t holding me back – before this I often got overwhelmed by all my responsibilities and gave up), I don’t get that jittery can’t-relax feeling, and I don’t stress about little things to the level I did before. I also just feel generally happier – and it’s January and cloudy here which usually makes me feel pretty low. My mood is affected by the sun big time.
It probably sounds cliche but I feel so much more “myself” now. This is literally the only thing I’ve tried that makes a noticeable, positive difference in my life. Even if it doesn’t increase my energy within my 2-month timeframe, I’m definitely going to continue buying. The “resolved” anxiety alone is well worth the money to me!
I also love that this particular brand ensures no heavy metals are in the tablets. I considered taking raw shilajit instead of the tablets (because I read that that’s the best way to receive the full benefits) but after more research I found out taking raw shilajit can be dangerous due to the risk of fungus, heavy metals, toxins, etc. So I’m sticking with this brand. I’m excited to see if anything else improves over the next few weeks!
Lauren (verified owner) –
They literally helped me heal my body so much! I use to be on tons of supplements and digestive enzymes to be able to eat without being in serious pain. Switched over to this and I am no longer on digestive enzymes 😭🙌🏻 So thankful for this product!
From day one of taking the shilijit my husband and I both noticed increased energy, an overall feeling of calm and i have also noticed it is helping me stay regular. We are only taking one a day. They taste a little harsh and earthy tasting so I try and throw it in the back of my throat and get it down only because I’m sensitive to smells but it’s nothing that would deter me from taking it. I have to take it with food or I feel a little nauseous if not. Overall we are very happy and will definitely make Shilijit a staple supplement in part of a healthy diet. Highly recommend!
Has really benefited my immune system and digestive system during my detox healing journey!
Jessica Wesley –
This has really helped me in my detox healing.